Tuesday, July 25, 2006

River Right

This is a two-fer blog. The first part, and main theme of the blog, is me and my kayak on the Rivanna River. Being that the Rivanna is not the only river in the world, I hope to visit others and write about them, as well. But I live just a few short blocks from the Rivanna. With easy access being a virtue, I will mainly be writing about the Rivanna.
The second part is to keep my family and friends updated on what I am doing. According to Mapquest it is 1269.55 miles from my house to my parents house. For reasons unknown to me, they seem to miss me and I hope this blog will sufficiently replace phone calls. (That's a joke, Mom)
With the intro out of the way, I'm logging off and going to the river. More on that later, hopefully with pictures.

Fair winds and following seas.

No comments: