Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Not Much to Post


<--There's a little woodchuck up there somewhere.









This isn't a very good picture, but that is a tree
that has fallen in the water after the bank
eroded from under it. I saw a number of these
yesterday, for some reason. The fallen trees
serve as excellent habitats for fish. They also
act as natural filters, catching piles of garbage
as it floats down stream.

Jeep Yak
I have found no other vehicle that can carry a stack of kayaks as well as a Jeep. Jeep Yak has taken me into some extremely remote places that I never would have been able to see without it. I love my Heep. P.S. If it pisses you off that I'm a Jeep driving 'tree hugger', leave me a message.

Fair winds and following seas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We might be going to Norfolk for boxing matches soon. You could come if you want and bring a boat too! I went to the Dr. yesterday and they had an excellent saltwater aquarium in the office with anenome (I think) and many odd, vibrant species. It was very comforting to all the people there who had pieces of themselves cut off of them. (Don't ask unless you want the gory details.) BTW-Is anyone still mad at me?



Is anybody still mad at me?

Anonymous said...

Jeepyak is nicer than the "chick magnet Ford Festiva" you had to drive in high school. Didnt you loose that car in Mr.Shultz's hay field?

RiverYak said...

Yes...the Festiva. Well, we all have skeletons in our closets. Some are more grisly than others.