Sunday, June 10, 2007

No Time To Talk

Hello everybody!

I haven't been keeping up with the blog because there hasn't been any blogworthy stuff going on. Work has been keeping me so completely preoccupied that I have only had the Yak in the water twice this year. The first time I had to wear my dry suit and heavy weather clothing. I couldn't stand to see my kayak hanging in the basement any longer, so I braved the wind and snow and went paddling. The second time was a few days ago, but it was extremely boring so I only stayed out for a few hours.

There is good news for my diligent and good looking readers! Mrs. Yak and I have decided to get another kayak! After expressing my concerns to her about how boring it is to paddle alone, she informed me that she has been wanting to get a boat, but feared she didn't have time to paddle. Pish Posh! We have made time, now we just need a boat.

On Saturday we are hoping to solve that issue. We found a really cool store here in Virginia that stocks over 2500 kayaks and canoes, so hopefully we will be adding another member to our little family this weekend.

In my last post I promised good news would be coming soon. Be patient, my darling readers. Good things come slowly, so you should be hearing something by August 1.

Gotta run for now. It's 5:00 AM and I don't have time to finish this post. See what I mean? Soooo busy....

To be continued...

No comments: